As your customers shift their focus from simply reacting to the initial disruption caused by COVID-19
to taking a more strategic approach to addressing the business challenges they face - driving adoption of your products remotely
is a more important priority for you than ever before.
In a fluid and rapidly changing environment the demand to drive adoption of your products is a higher priority than ever. But driving change and adoption is proving practically difficult. And getting the right digital tools and skills out to your remote teams virtually - regardless of their location - is critical to ensure you keep your change efforts for clients going right now.
And that's where Roadmap Pro comes in.
Roadmap Pro is our proven digital Change Management platform and it provides your teams with virtual capability to plan, implement and track Change Management on behalf of customers.
Roadmap Pro has a number of key benefits including:
Our diagnostic tools, editable change plans & single click cloning and sharing make firms more productive and responsive to customer requests
THE CAPABILITY TO ASSESS AND DEPLOY CHANGE QUICKLY
Just some of the ways Roadmap Pro can help you deliver effective change:
Assess change risk upfront. Remotely and in real-time
At the start of any adoption process it's essential to understand the impact the technology will have on people who need to adopt it. But that can be challenging when you - and your customers - are remote so Roadmap Pro allows your teams to:
• Use intuitive diagnostics to quickly set up and send assessments
• Provide a multi-lingual workforce the option to respond in their own language
• Automatically collate responses in real-time for review
• Segment data in a few clicks and benchmark against our extensive database
• Provides proven tactics for impact risks and lack of readiness to add to your plan
• Build program and organizational benchmarks to review and track over time
Ensure you deploy the change virtually
It's one thing to build an adoption plan. It's another thing entirely to ensure it gets implemented with customers. Roadmap Pro includes a proven method to ensure your customer plans are delivered locally and enables you to:
• Build commitment and change skills in middle and front line managers - virtually
• Provide online support to build commitment and help teams adapt to business changes or the introduction of new technology
• Track change progress using real-time, simple assessments online
• Increase the speed of change and accelerate the commitment of your teams
Build an effective engagement plan to engage people
One of the toughest tasks in any adoption process is engaging the people who have to change in the process. Roadmap Pro includes proven plans for involving, communicating, rewarding and learning and enables your teams to:
• Leverage a complete set of templates and editable online implementation plan
• Benefit from pre-populated, proven actions that you can edit and add to
• Quickly clone successful plans and create a library for use organization-wide
• Share data online with executive, steering or program teams via the Dashboard
Work with leaders on the big picture
Managing customer sponsors can be the hardest part of any project. Done badly it can also become distracting and time-consuming. The Dashboard functionality in Roadmap Pro helps your teams proactively manage sponsors and:
• Automatically collates your assessments and plans into one headline view
• Provides instant views on change management progress in real-time
• Stops you producing slides or spreadsheets and focus on working with people
• Answers almost any question with a couple of clicks
The executives we speak to want to see the software they invest in used productively as quickly as possible but anecdotal evidence shows this isn't happening.
Download our ebook to find out why including:
Roadmap Pro provides the capability to continue to drive adoption virtually. At a time when getting
"boots on the ground" simply isn't an option.
Teams that are unable to to travel to offline workshop training and meetings can quickly learn "road-tested" change management skills and techniques virtually.
Head Of Change & Org Effectiveness
Head of Service Improvement and Business Change
Business Change Leader
If you need to be driving adoption with customers and have a specific project to deliver - talk to us about getting started quickly, easily and with minimum risk with our Roadmap Pro KickStart package that includes:
• an initial team-based, project licence approach
• rapid on-boarding and training to enable your teams to be effective immediately
• comprehensive support for your Adoption team