Using real-time change data to drive your decision-making
Key highlights from the annual Power of Data research report
This eBook gives sponsors an insight into how the use of structured change data - from more than 45,000 people and 700,000 data points -successfully shapes change programs and reduces reliance on intuition.
Download Using Real-Time Data to Drive Decision Making to explore how:
- People continue to be overwhelmed by change programs in their organizations
- Analysis of past projects often shows that commitment can be hard to build
- Analysis of past projects also identifies the Top 5 change risks that contribute to low commitment
- Regular tracking is vital in delivering change programs successfully
- Commitment to change can be built – but it requires perseverance
DOWNLOAD IT NOW - simply complete the form on the right.
The Changefirst team
Share with a colleague